1. Ticket purchasers must be 18 years or older to enter the Community Care St. Catharines and Thorold 50/50 Raffle.
2. Ticket purchasers must be located within the province of Ontario at the time of purchase
3. The following groups are prohibited from purchasing a ticket in the Community Care St. Catharines and Thorold 50/50 Raffle:
· Board members and employees of Community Care St. Catharines and Thorold
· Employees of registered gaming suppliers
1. Tickets may be purchased online at care5050.ca.
2. Tickets will be available until 12:00pm on June 26, 2020.
3. Tickets can be purchased in the following bundles: three (3) for $10, 10 for $20, 30 for $50 and 100 for $100.
1. A single ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system, for each listed prize, from all qualified raffle numbers sold prior to the associated purchase deadline. Each draw will be electronically conducted from the offices of Community Care St. Catharines and Thorold, at 12 North Street, St. Catharines Ontario L2R 6W8. The prizes included in this 50/50 Raffle are as follows:
· Main 50/50 cash Jackpot Prize
o A single cash prize equal to 50% of all sales receipts will be awarded to the winner of the Jackpot Prize draw
o The minimum guaranteed prize value is $5,000.
· Deadline: June 26 at 12:00pm
· Draw: June 26 at 12:30pm
· Nine Early Bird Prizes
o 3 x $100 gift card to George’s Greek Village
· 535 Queenston Street, St. Catharines, ON L2R 7K6
· Deadline: June 5 at 12:00pm
· Draws: June 5 at 12:30pm
o 3 x $100 gift card to Kully’s Original Sports Bar
· 223 St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, ON L2R 3M2
· Deadline: June 12 at 12:00pm
· Draws: June 12 at 12:30pm
o 3 x $100 gift card to Coppola's Ristorante
· 203 Carlton Street, St. Catharines, ON L2R 1S1
· Deadline: June 19 at 12:00pm
· Draws: June 19 at 12:30pm
2. The winning ticket numbers and prize amounts will be posted to care5050.ca immediately following the completion of each draw. The winner will also be contacted by phone.
3. Unclaimed prizes will be secured for a period of six (6) months following the close of the raffle on June 26, 2020. Unclaimed prizes will be reported to, and a charitable allocation will be approved by, the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, LL#11993. Please play responsibly. ConnexOntario 1-866-531-2600 or visit connexontario.ca.